The SA Social Media Landscape Report is South Africa’s definitive research report on social media. It contains in-depth analysis of each social media network in SA, a comprehensive survey of 106 SA corporates, an analysis of the top social media content of the year and dozens of pages of editorial content from SA’s best agencies.
Marketers, CMOs and social media professionals use this report to understand social media’s role in corporate communications, tailor their social strategies and understand what tactics and tools are most effective.
- Guest Introduction by Gil Sperling, Popimedia
- Introduction By Arthur Goldstuck
- Headline insights
- Key insights from 2014 findings by Michal Wronski
- Agency Thought Leadership
- Social Media Usage by SA Brands
- Analysis and charts from corporate survey South African Brands
- Social Media Stats
- Top Social Content from SA’s Top Brands
- Top 25 Facebook posts of SA’s top 50 social brands
- Most Popular Twitter Content
- Most Popular Youtube Content
- Social Media & Mobile
- Top apps in SA by App store
- Top SA Pages by total fans
- Top SA Pages by fans
- Linked In
The full report is available for purchase at a cost of R16 000. To place an order, either request an order form to be mailed electronically, or send company name and address, VAT registration number, and name and e-mail address of person ordering and person who should be billed, to World Wide Worx by e-mail on email@example.com.