The 2017 SA Social Media Landscape Report is South Africa’s definitive research report on social media. It contains in-depth analysis of each social media network in South Africa. It includes a comprehensive survey of over 110 corporate companies and digital agencies in South Africa.
The SA Social Media Landscape Report includes analysis of the top social media content of the year and dozens of pages of editorial content from SA’s best agencies.
Marketers, CMOs and social media professionals use this report to understand social media’s role in corporate communications, tailor their social strategies and understand what tactics and tools are most effective.
- Introduction by Oresti Patricios, CEO, Ornico
- Introduction by Arthur Goldstuck, MD, World Wide Worx
- Headline insights
- Key insights from 2016
- Agency Thought Leadership articles, including trends, analysis and 2017 forecasts
- Social Media Usage by brands
- Analysis of corporate South African Brands based on a custom and targeted survey
- Social Media Statistics
- Top Social Content by brads in South Africa
- Top Facebook posts of social brands
- Most Popular Twitter Content
- Most Popular YouTube Content
- Social Media and Mobile
- Top apps
- Top SA pages by fans and following
- Top SA Pages by fans
To place an order for the full report, please call Ornico or fill the form below:
Alternatively, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill in your details below for The 2017 SA Social Media Landscape Report