The Africa Brand Index ranks the most successful social brands on the continent in terms of social media performance. Ornico pioneered the Africa Brand Index in 2015, and after two years of learnings and tweaking the algorithms that underpin the benchmark, the media and brand analysis company has now announced an annual local leaderboard that ranks South African brands.
Supersport; The Expresso Show; Pick n Pay and Mercedes Benz SA are Africa’s top performing brands on social media for the month of October 2015, according to the Africa Brand Index.
Brand intelligence company, Ornico, today announced the results of the first Africa Brand Index powered by Fuseware. A benchmark that ranks some 500 of Africa’s top brands in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya according to social media performance, the top five brands monitored and analysed for the month of July 2015, included Supersport in first place, The Expresso Show [second], Idols South Africa [third], Woolworths [fourth] and Vodacom [fifth].
- The Social Media Landscape 2019
- Influential voices and leading narratives in the media during Women’s Month 2018
- Women’s Month 2018 Media Research and Findings
- The automotive advertising landscape in South Africa
- Five ways to use social media for career growth
- Calling all social media marketers, agencies and communicators in South Africa
- South Africa’s maturing telecommunications industry and its consumer interaction
Ornico on Twitter
- RT @sbalie: I will be sharing some early @ornicomedia #AMECMM #measurementmonth @amecorg best #measurePR practices with @1prisa members tom… 3 days ago retweeted via sbalie
- RT @BlueMagnetSA: Twitter sees 1.8% growth - 8.3 Million users. #SocialSA2019 #SML2018 https://t.co/wgVYdtB03a 3 days ago retweeted via BlueMagnetSA
- RT @BlueMagnetSA: The highly active stats. Know where your audience is. #SocialSA2019 #SML18 https://t.co/24JlYUPIqZ 3 days ago retweeted via BlueMagnetSA
Oresti on Twitter
- RT @tedbotha: This is Kiss Kiss bar on Jeppe St at 6am Sunday. Residential bldgs all around. Every night the same law breaking. Please enfo… 4 hours ago retweeted via tedbotha
- RT @sure_kamhunga: 10 year-old Grade 4 pupil and Maths whizz kid Sibahle Zwane from SA has been offered a scholarship by private school gro… 4 hours ago retweeted via sure_kamhunga
- Jose Mourinho reacted angrily after a member of the Chelsea staff appeared to celebrate provocatively in front of h… https://t.co/OYwpjugTI2 4 hours ago