The Africa Brand Index ranks the most successful social brands on the continent in terms of social media performance. Ornico pioneered the Africa Brand Index in 2015, and after two years of learnings and tweaking the algorithms that underpin the benchmark, the media and brand analysis company has now announced an annual local leaderboard that ranks South African brands.
Supersport; The Expresso Show; Pick n Pay and Mercedes Benz SA are Africa’s top performing brands on social media for the month of October 2015, according to the Africa Brand Index.
Brand intelligence company, Ornico, today announced the results of the first Africa Brand Index powered by Fuseware. A benchmark that ranks some 500 of Africa’s top brands in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya according to social media performance, the top five brands monitored and analysed for the month of July 2015, included Supersport in first place, The Expresso Show [second], Idols South Africa [third], Woolworths [fourth] and Vodacom [fifth].
- Connected cars, devices and insights for marketers
- Thriving in a poorly-performing economy
- Retail advertising under the spotlight at the Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum
- Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum to investigate retail advertising
- South Africa’s Social Media Brand Champions
- Social Media deepens its hold on SA – research findings
- Inside the SA Social Media Landscape Report 2018
Ornico on Twitter
- "Cutting adspend may bring short-term savings, but research shows that good marketing campaigns can have results th… https://t.co/5qBEsrVRFn 2 days ago
- 118 of South Africa's top agency minds share their opinions, insights and forecasts on where social media and digit… https://t.co/nURu9BUl0d 2 days ago
- RT @sbalie: Nice article on @ornicomedia #ornicocity - Joburg's oldest surviving bank building is coming back to life! https://t.co/LPWjpPT… 5 days ago retweeted via sbalie
Oresti on Twitter
- RT @simongerman600: Solar Power is now the cheapest form of energy on the planet and costs are still falling rapidly. If your sunny country… 4 hours ago retweeted via simongerman600
- Yes https://t.co/omVG4atZwC 4 hours ago
- RT @ConcernedZimCit: There were over 50 cars in this ED motorcade!😳 Please don’t let this be a sign of things to come! #DearEmmerson https:… 4 hours ago retweeted via ConcernedZimCit