The Africa Brand Index ranks the most successful social brands on the continent in terms of social media performance. Ornico pioneered the Africa Brand Index in 2015, and after two years of learnings and tweaking the algorithms that underpin the benchmark, the media and brand analysis company has now announced an annual local leaderboard that ranks South African brands.
Supersport; The Expresso Show; Pick n Pay and Mercedes Benz SA are Africa’s top performing brands on social media for the month of October 2015, according to the Africa Brand Index.
Brand intelligence company, Ornico, today announced the results of the first Africa Brand Index powered by Fuseware. A benchmark that ranks some 500 of Africa’s top brands in South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya according to social media performance, the top five brands monitored and analysed for the month of July 2015, included Supersport in first place, The Expresso Show [second], Idols South Africa [third], Woolworths [fourth] and Vodacom [fifth].
- Free e-book download: Demonstrating the Value of Communication – Part II
- Download South Africa’s Social Media Trends, Insights and Research for 2019
- How to intelligently measure PR, brand equity and social media
- PR Measurement in the spotlight during November 2018
- The Social Media Landscape 2019
- Influential voices and leading narratives in the media during Women’s Month 2018
- Women’s Month 2018 Media Research and Findings
Ornico on Twitter
- How do you analyse media messaging for your brand, based on public interactions? For Women's Month, Ornico research… https://t.co/bk8cfCUmML 6 hours ago
- @mYra_pOps We are not able to DM you, as you are not following us. Alternatively, you may call us 011 884 5041. 2 days ago
- FirstRand may take on @Discovery_SA with its own medical aid https://t.co/7yopS4UIKK | #Business | #Banking 3 days ago
Oresti on Twitter
- Wandile Sihlobo: From fake honey to donkey milk - SA's bumper year in agribusiness via @Fin24 https://t.co/iVJiMmIcsM 10 hours ago
- RT @_FIBEP: Great news! We are happy to announce we can increase the size of this amazing event allowing more FIBEP members to attend. Regi… 11 hours ago retweeted via _FIBEP
- RT @GadgetZA: Intensifying competition for local content, @NetflixSA announces its first South African Original series, Queen Sono, starrin… 1 day ago retweeted via GadgetZA