Brands continue to be more specific in their communication where their social media strategy for millennials is more targeted.
Ornico CEO, Oresti Patricios was recently featured on one of the most influential business show in Africa on radio 702, which forms a large part of public discourse from a media perspective.
Multi-award winning South African advertising entrepreneur, Zibusiso Mkhwanazi shares how digital technology has become the core of advertising and that brands need to create meaningful human engagement.
- Millennials and Brands at the 2017 Sunday Times Generation Next Conference
- Sunday Times Generations Next 2017: Brands Winning Millennials
- 5 Youth Marketing Highlights: Sunday Times Generation Next 2017
- FMCG Advertising and what makes people tick
- Ornico City launch on Maggs On Media
- Internet Access and the Growth of Africa – an #OpenAfricaMag feature
- Video: The SA Social Media Landscape Report 2017 unpacked
Ornico on Twitter
- Brands have to take accountability for what the business does and says, the two can no longer be separated. #sharedvalue #AfricaDay 8 hours ago
- Pearson shifted from being just a publisher to the #sharedvalue ethic of driving educational outcomes. #ASVS17 #AfricaDay 9 hours ago
- In the 90s @Discovery_SA realised; making people healthier protects lives, that's their approval to shared value. #ASVS17 #AfricaDay 10 hours ago
Oresti on Twitter
- RT @Mongezi: Not to be confused with communication, #sharedvalue is part of business strategy. #ASVS17 #AfricaDay https://t.co/zheSkGpNcy 3 hours ago retweeted via Mongezi
- RT @OrnicoMedia: Brands have to take accountability for what the business does and says, the two can no longer be separated. #sharedvalue #… 3 hours ago retweeted via OrnicoMedia
- Bouncing Back From Junk Status? Yes, It’s Possible https://t.co/05w81IwiOq 3 hours ago