The Africa Brand Index ranks the most successful social brands on the continent in terms of social media performance. Ornico pioneered the Africa Brand Index in 2015, and after two years of learnings and tweaking the algorithms that underpin the benchmark, the media and brand analysis company has now announced an annual local leaderboard that ranks South African brands.
Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about South African brands on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram. The South African Social Media Landscape Report 2018 contains everything brands need to know to successfully navigate social.
Brands continue to be more specific in their communication where their social media strategy for millennials is more targeted.
- Advertising verification becomes crucial as marketing budgets go to waste
- Connected cars, devices and insights for marketers
- Thriving in a poorly-performing economy
- Retail advertising under the spotlight at the Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum
- Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum to investigate retail advertising
- South Africa’s Social Media Brand Champions
- Social Media deepens its hold on SA – research findings
Ornico on Twitter
- Ornico's very own @Sbalie shares insights, research and knoweldge on both PR and the industry as a whole with entre… https://t.co/MlTu63a5Xd 6 days ago
- RT @AmecOrg: Unmissable if you want to understand PR Measurement from the best – 25 sessions and 75 international speakers signed up for @A… 7 days ago retweeted via AmecOrg
- Research by Ornico over a 15-year period shows that brands lose millions to advertising errors https://t.co/OHhHJrAZnK 1 week ago
Oresti on Twitter
- @ReaVayaBus The ticketing system is agaion off line. This is completely unacceptable. What is the problem and why… https://t.co/YI7AcI0zZ5 20 hours ago
- Rapprochement With Russia Is Now a Core Policy Objective for Germany. One good thing coming out of the Trump presi… https://t.co/iXqL7y13d5 5 days ago
- RT @art2gee: Dear Corporate World. Please stop asking for "Home phone number" on application forms. They went out with fax machines. And we… 6 days ago retweeted via art2gee