The Africa Brand Index ranks the most successful social brands on the continent in terms of social media performance. Ornico pioneered the Africa Brand Index in 2015, and after two years of learnings and tweaking the algorithms that underpin the benchmark, the media and brand analysis company has now announced an annual local leaderboard that ranks South African brands.
5G Empowering Vertical Industries predicts that the Media, Entertainment, Health, Manufacturing, Automotive and Energy sectors will be transformed immensely in the roll-out of 5G networks globally by 2020.
South African breakfast TV show Expresso and the weekly Top Billing show have both dethroned SuperSport to take first and second place on the Africa Brand Index, where they have both increased their score by five points and nine points respectively.
Supersport; The Expresso Show; Pick n Pay and Mercedes Benz SA are Africa’s top performing brands on social media for the month of October 2015, according to the Africa Brand Index.
- Advertising verification becomes crucial as marketing budgets go to waste
- Connected cars, devices and insights for marketers
- Thriving in a poorly-performing economy
- Retail advertising under the spotlight at the Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum
- Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum to investigate retail advertising
- South Africa’s Social Media Brand Champions
- Social Media deepens its hold on SA – research findings
Ornico on Twitter
- Please note that we are experiencing intermittant disruptions with our fibre connectivity. Our back-up lines are o… https://t.co/Hzz6LYPP1N 4 hours ago
- Ornico's very own @Sbalie shares insights, research and knoweldge on both PR and the industry as a whole with entre… https://t.co/MlTu63a5Xd 6 days ago
- RT @AmecOrg: Unmissable if you want to understand PR Measurement from the best – 25 sessions and 75 international speakers signed up for @A… 1 week ago retweeted via AmecOrg
Oresti on Twitter
- Melanie Verwoerd: 4 myths about land expropriation that must be bust https://t.co/GyLRZUQrLm 4 hours ago
- HOW TO USE SOV TO PREDICT, DRIVE OR IMPACT A BRAND’S TOMA - A NIGERIAN PERSPECTIVE https://t.co/eKY0P5ELLn 7 hours ago
- @ReaVayaBus The ticketing system is agaion off line. This is completely unacceptable. What is the problem and why… https://t.co/YI7AcI0zZ5 1 day ago