The Africa Brand Index ranks the most successful social brands on the continent in terms of social media performance. Ornico pioneered the Africa Brand Index in 2015, and after two years of learnings and tweaking the algorithms that underpin the benchmark, the media and brand analysis company has now announced an annual local leaderboard that ranks South African brands.
5G Empowering Vertical Industries predicts that the Media, Entertainment, Health, Manufacturing, Automotive and Energy sectors will be transformed immensely in the roll-out of 5G networks globally by 2020.
South African breakfast TV show Expresso and the weekly Top Billing show have both dethroned SuperSport to take first and second place on the Africa Brand Index, where they have both increased their score by five points and nine points respectively.
Supersport; The Expresso Show; Pick n Pay and Mercedes Benz SA are Africa’s top performing brands on social media for the month of October 2015, according to the Africa Brand Index.
- Connected cars, devices and insights for marketers
- Thriving in a poorly-performing economy
- Retail advertising under the spotlight at the Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum
- Financial Mail and Ornico AdForum to investigate retail advertising
- South Africa’s Social Media Brand Champions
- Social Media deepens its hold on SA – research findings
- Inside the SA Social Media Landscape Report 2018
Ornico on Twitter
- RT @marklives: #AdoftheYear2017: #1: Inspired By My Constitution by The Odd Number for Brand South Africa https://t.co/y4WWYt1nVq 🙌🏿🏆🇿🇦 htt… 3 days ago retweeted via marklives
- Congratulations to @OddNumber_ and @Brand_SA ! They take #AdOfTheYear2017 with very inspired work that talks to the… https://t.co/HKQ9vY2Wp4 3 days ago
- Countdown of the Top 3 ads of 2017 in South Africa: Second place goes to @ChickenLickenSA with their hilarious Afro… https://t.co/8tSbvPTIUN 4 days ago
Oresti on Twitter
- RT @justicemalala: #Zuma's speech is the most un-ANC attack on civil society in our 23-year history. NGOs, media, business, the judiciary,… 4 hours ago retweeted via justicemalala
- Well done @IAmMusiCLI for a great sound track on this @AromatSA commercial. Love it. https://t.co/TexWCDrV1o 15 hours ago
- Within SA higher education we are churning out, by the thousands, students who cannot even string sentences togethe… https://t.co/0lJUwz90Fk 17 hours ago