South African breakfast TV show Expresso and the weekly Top Billing show have both dethroned SuperSport to take first and second place on the Africa Brand Index, where they have both increased their score by five points and nine points respectively.
Supersport; The Expresso Show; Pick n Pay and Mercedes Benz SA are Africa’s top performing brands on social media for the month of October 2015, according to the Africa Brand Index.
In the second episode of BrandLand, the monthly media and marketing podcast published by Ornico, Mongezi Mtati – who hosts the podcast for the brand intelligence company – speaks to DStv’s Sales and Marketing Director, Fahmeeda Cassim-Surtee, about why Supersport is a social media powerhouse.
- Millennials and Brands at the 2017 Sunday Times Generation Next Conference
- Sunday Times Generations Next 2017: Brands Winning Millennials
- 5 Youth Marketing Highlights: Sunday Times Generation Next 2017
- FMCG Advertising and what makes people tick
- Ornico City launch on Maggs On Media
- Internet Access and the Growth of Africa – an #OpenAfricaMag feature
- Video: The SA Social Media Landscape Report 2017 unpacked
Ornico on Twitter
- Brands have to take accountability for what the business does and says, the two can no longer be separated. #sharedvalue #AfricaDay 8 hours ago
- Pearson shifted from being just a publisher to the #sharedvalue ethic of driving educational outcomes. #ASVS17 #AfricaDay 9 hours ago
- In the 90s @Discovery_SA realised; making people healthier protects lives, that's their approval to shared value. #ASVS17 #AfricaDay 10 hours ago
Oresti on Twitter
- RT @Mongezi: Not to be confused with communication, #sharedvalue is part of business strategy. #ASVS17 #AfricaDay https://t.co/zheSkGpNcy 3 hours ago retweeted via Mongezi
- RT @OrnicoMedia: Brands have to take accountability for what the business does and says, the two can no longer be separated. #sharedvalue #… 3 hours ago retweeted via OrnicoMedia
- Bouncing Back From Junk Status? Yes, It’s Possible https://t.co/05w81IwiOq 3 hours ago